San Antonio Air Duct Repair Services
Did you know that up to 33% of your conditioned air might not even make it to the rooms you want to keep cool? It’s true!
Leaky, torn or poorly connected air ducts can’t perform the one task they’ve been designed to do. All of that cool or warm air your air conditioner produced can escape without being used. Air duct problems can harm your air conditioning equipment. It also compromises indoor air quality and increase monthly utility bills.
Signs of faulty air ducts include hot and cold spots, excessive dust and higher energy bills. Champion AC is available to solve all of your air duct problems! Champion AC’s air duct inspections and air duct repairs are second to none.
Air Duct System Evaluation
Champion AC offers detailed air duct evaluations for homeowners. We’ll show you how it can be improved before starting any air duct repair work. Repairing existing air duct work is one of the best investments a homeowner can make. Minor adjustments to a home’s air duct system will reduce your monthly utility bills.
What We Evaluate:
Proper design and installation according to National Comfort Institute (NCI) Standards
- Sizing and location of each Supply and Grill. This verifies proper air flow-matched equipment capacity by design
- Dimensions of Supply Plenum / Return Plenum to allow for appropriate static pressure
- Test Air Flow using Flow Hood equipment (Pre and Post Install)
- Verify proper sealing of all collars, connections, and grills
- Inspect for any air leaks/loss
- Inspect for any areas that will cause loss of efficiency
- Inspect for any attic air filtration in the home
- Assess insulation levels and heat gain of your Air Distribution System
Air Duct Repair San Antonio
Champion AC is a National Comfort Institute (NCI) certified company. We are a local leader in providing NCI certification to homes. Our NCI-certified technicians perform custom HeatMaxx and CoolMaxx testing for homes. Air duct repair improves your air conditioning system performance. It lowers utility bills and make your home more comfortable.
An adequate attic insulation level can help the average home save as much as 40% on heating and cooling. Improve your home’s energy efficiency and your air conditioning system’s performance. Request a custom-quote from the experts at Champion AC!