Air Duct repair in San Antonio
Did you know that up to 33% of your conditioned air might not even make it to the rooms you want to keep cool? It’s true!
Leaky, torn or poorly connected air ducts can’t perform the one task they’ve been designed to do. All of that cool or warm air your air conditioner produced can escape into your attic and outside without ever making your home more comfortable. As you can see, air duct problems can be very harmful to your air conditioning equipment, indoor air quality and monthly utility bills.
If you notice hot and cold spots in your home, excessive dust on the tops of doors or ever-increasing energy bills, it may be due to faulty air ducts. Champion AC is available to solve all of your air duct problems! Champion AC’s air duct inspections and air duct repairs are second to none.
Champion AC Air Duct System Evaluation
Champion AC offers air duct evaluations that will provide homeowners with exact details about their current duct design and how it can be improved before starting any air duct repair work. Repairing existing air duct work is one of the best investments a homeowner can make. Minor adjustments to a home’s air duct system has shown to provide significant savings on monthly utility bills.
What We Evaluate:
Proper design and installation according to National Comfort Institute (NCI) Standards
- Sizing (Diameter) and location of each Supply Grill to verify proper air flow (by design) matched equipment capacity
- Sizing (Diameter) and location of each Return Grill to verify proper air Flow (by design) matched equipment capacity
- Dimensions of Supply Plenum / Return Plenum (by NCI Standards) to allow for appropriate static pressure
- Test Air Flow using Flow Hood equipment (Pre and Post Install)
- Verify proper sealing of all collars, connections, and grills
- Inspect for any air leaks/loss
- Inspect for any areas that will cause loss of efficiency
- Inspect for any attic air filtration in the home
- Assess insulation levels and heat gain of your Air Distribution System
Trusted Repair for Your Air Duct System
Champion AC is a National Comfort Institute (NCI) certified company and is a leader in providing NCI certification to homes in San Antonio and the surrounding communities. Our NCI-certified technicians perform custom HeatMaxx and CoolMaxx testing for homes. What we discover with this test, and then correct, will result in improved air conditioning system performance, lower utility bills, significant energy savings and a more comfortable home.
An adequate attic insulation level can help the average home save as much as 40% on heating and cooling. If you’re interested in improving your home’s energy efficiency and your air conditioning system’s performance, request a custom-quote from the experts at Champion AC!