San Antonio AC Installation Services
Champion AC provides the best air conditioning installations in and around San Antonio. Our experts treat every home and homeowner with custom care. We match your home with the best air conditioning equipment. We make our decisions based on insulation, windows, square footage, and more. In the past, many contractors would install air conditioners that were oversized. The idea was that it would cool a home down faster. From an engineering standpoint, this is a truly bad idea. Not only will the system be less efficient, your home won’t reach your desired temperature.
When purchasing a new central HVAC system there are a few details that you really want to watch out for. Currently, there are more rebates than ever for upgrading central AC systems. However, the system must have the proper SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) rating. Our team will show you which HVAC systems qualify for rebates and set the custom design for your home. While the brand can alter the price, warranties speak volumes in the HVAC industry.
The Champion AC Difference
- We design quality air duct systems and Energy Star air conditioner replacements.
- We offer the most competitive financing in San Antonio.
- We offer 12 months same as cash.
- We offer up to 60-month financing terms through SACU and GE financing.
- We offer complete air conditioning installations for as low as $99 a month.
- We offer Champion Comfort Plans (Annual Maintenance Agreements).
- We perform air conditioning and heating system tune-ups (preventative maintenance).
- We perform manual J heat load calculations.
- Champion AC offers all federal and state Rebates in writing.
- We perform custom HeatMaxx and CoolMaxx testing for homes (NCI).
AC Installation San Antonio
A properly sized HVAC system is essential to lower bills and reduced indoor humidity. Today’s high-efficiency AC systems with higher SEER ratings run on less energy. SEER ratings are an important factor to consider when selecting air conditioner installation. Heating and air conditioning accounts comprises 60 percent of a typical utility bill. Champion AC can install every brand of air conditioner. Learn more on our AC units page.
AC Knowledge Resources – Your Guide to Everything HVAC!
- What Is The Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER)?
- Saving Energy During The Summer
- Why Is My AC Rattling?
- What Is The Water Sound Coming From My Air Conditioner?
- Commonly Used AC Terms
- View More Tips And Guides!
*Financing offered with approved credit, call for more details.
** $5,555 pricing available while supplies last on units up to 3 tons. Some restrictions apply. May not be combined with any other offers.