Need a New AC Installed? We Offer 0% Financing for 60 Months* on Carrier Infinity Systems
Champion AC provides the best air conditioning installations in San Antonio and the surrounding areas. Our experts treat every home and homeowner with custom care. Our technicians will gather detailed information about your house (insulation, windows, square footage, etc.) and determine the optimum air conditioning equipment for your home. In the past, many contractors would install air conditioners that were oversized – thinking it would cool a home down faster. From an engineering standpoint, this is a truly bad idea because, not only will the system be more inefficient, it won’t be able to heat and cool the home to a comfortable or desired temperature.
Choose Champion for AC Installation
When purchasing a new central HVAC system there are a few details that you really want to watch out for. Currently, there are more rebates than ever for upgrading central AC systems, but the system must qualify with the proper SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) rating. Our comfort advisors and technicians will be able to show you exactly which HVAC systems qualify for rebates and set the custom design for your home. While the brand can alter the price significantly, warranties speak volumes in the HVAC industry.
The Champion AC Difference
- We design quality air duct systems and Energy Star air conditioner replacements.
- We offer the most competitive financing in San Antonio.
- We offer 12 months same as cash.
- We offer up to 60-month financing terms through SACU and GE financing.
- We offer complete air conditioning installations for as low as $99 a month.
- We offer Champion Comfort Plans (Annual Maintenance Agreements).
- We perform air conditioning and heating system tune-ups (preventative maintenance).
- We perform manual J heat load calculations.
- Champion AC offers all federal and state Rebates in writing.
- We perform custom HeatMaxx and CoolMaxx testing for homes (NCI).
AC Installation San Antonio
A properly sized HVAC system is essential to lowering utility bills and reducing indoor humidity. Today’s high-efficiency AC systems also have higher SEER ratings and variable speed motors, which require much less energy to run. SEER ratings are an important factor to consider when deciding which air conditioner to install because heating and air conditioning accounts for approximately 60 percent of a typical utility bill. Champion AC can install every brand of air conditioner. Learn more on our AC units page.
AC Knowledge Resources – Your Guide to Everything HVAC!
What is the Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER)?
Saving energy during the summer
Why is my ac rattling?
What is the water sound coming from my air conditioner?
Commonly used ac terms
View more tips and guides!
*Financing offered with approved credit, call for more details.