Whole Home Purification and Air Filtration Systems
Indoor air quality is in the top five health concerns of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Poor indoor air quality causes sneezes, coughs and colds. It also leads to allergic and asthmatic reactions. Our San Antonio air filtration systems and air purification systems improve indoor air quality.
Air Scrubber Plus® Installation
Champion AC installs and maintains Air Scrubber Plus® whole-home air purification systems in San Antonio. The system uses NASA-designed ethylene-scrubbing technology to eliminate indoor air quality risks. The system combats air pollutants, VOCs (chemical odors), cigarette smoke, dust, pollen, and mold. It also breaks down odor-causing bacteria and odors caused by pets and cooking. This Space Certified Technology utilizes the enviroscrubbing molecules of oxygen and hydrogen. They are nature’s outdoor scrubbers.
Schedule your Air Scrubber Plus® installation today!
Champion AC also installs and maintains the following air filtration systems:
- REME Halo
- Guardian Air
Improving Your Indoor Air Quality
Here are a few simple tips that can go a long ways in reducing poor indoor air quality:
- Change your air filters every month
- Only smoke outdoors
- Fix water leaks in your home to avoid growths of any kind
- Disinfect bathroom and kitchen surfaces
- Open windows to allow fresh air exchange when weather permits
- Install an air purification system or air filtration system in your home
- Install an industrial air cleaner in your commercial building
- Ensure all air ducts are properly sealed